Tired of the same old same old for Valentine’s Day? Do you want to swap out the card and candy for a more useful and thoughtful gift? Are you unsure what to get the cyclist in your life this Valentine’s day? Stress no more! We’ve got you covered with the perfect Valentine’s Day gifts for your favorite cyclists. Check out our top 8 picks.
- New Bike: For those going all our for their favorite cyclist, nothing beats a new bike! You might think, they already have one – maybe two- or even three bikes…how could they need another? Truth is, you can’t ever have enough bikes. Consider a new road bicycle or mountain bike. Even better, opt for a fat bike! Fortunately, we have a huge selection of Specialized road bikes and mountain bikes on sale now making splurging on Valentine’s Day a little easier to show your love and take it easy on your wallet.
- Bike Fit: Does your cyclist complain of hands falling asleep while riding? Or shoulder or neck pain after a long ride? Give yourself a break from giving those massages and also ease your cyclist discomfort with a bike fit. A bike fit isn’t just for professional riders – they are for anyone who rides whether they are a beginner or advanced rider. A bike fit helps ensure riding comfort and it is useful in preventing overuse injuries. Give us a call (303) 216-1616 or stop by the shop in Golden to get all the details on gifting a bike fit including information on the bike parts that may be needed as a follow up to the fit.
- Tubes: This is one gift you absolutely positively will get used and it’s not expensive. Maybe combine some tubes with other goodies to make a Valentine’s day gift bag. Speaking of which, these are the other cycling accessories to include in your gift bag.
- Bottles or hydration packs: Every cyclist has a ton of bottles, but that’s not the same as having good bottles. Buy a good bottle and stuff it with other treats – like nutritional products or even socks!
- Socks: Cycling socks are always a coveted item. The more decorative, the better! Again, check out our sale for a variety of sizes and colors.
- Tires: Treat your favorite cyclist to some new rubber! We have a ton of tires for road and mountain bikes and quite a few on sale too!
- Bike Parts: So many bike parts – the question is what to purchase? Consider getting your Valentine a Specialized saddle, helmet or shoes. All worthy gift items that wear out, get stinky and regularly need replacing.
- Cycling Accessories: So what do you get a cyclist that has seems to have everything? Cycling apparel! Cycling apparel is much better than just getting candy and a card! Our Specialized Sale items include jerseys, shorts, tights, jackets, and winter riding gear!
Here at Peak Cycles Bicycle Shop, we feel that the true spirit of Valentine’s day is celebrating what you love and we love bikes! So, whether your favorite cyclist is interested in racing, commuting, or recreational bike riding, at Peak Cycles Bicycle Shop, we’ve got your Valentine’s Day gift ideas covered. Happy Valentine’s Day friends!