Valentine’s Day is a day to celebrate what you love. And we love bikes! Road bikes, mountain bikes, cyclocross bikes, bike tools, cycling accessories and all different kinds of bike parts! We pretty much love them all!
Our passion for cycling is boundless! And while most people share their love for their devoted others with roses, chocolates and other goodies, we’re encouraging you to share your love and appreciation for all your bike does for you. Show some love to your bike this Valentine’s Day in these loving ways.
- Get your bike a mate. As in, get a new bike! We have a huge selection of road bikes and mountain bikes. Take your pick!
- Upgrade or replace older bike parts. Some good items to have on hand include chains, cassettes, chainrings, brake pads, and cleats.
- Get your bike a new wheelset.
- Make your ride more comfortable and schedule a bike fit.
- Show your bike some TLC. Take advantage of our February tune-up special of $50. Or, perform some bike maintenance yourself with our bike tools.
- Make your bike shine! Light it up! Purchase a new light system.
- Upgrade your training. Invest in a new heart rate monitor and power meter to take your fitness to a new level.
- Swap out your saddle bag for a new one. While you’re at it, make sure you have the tire levers, tires, and air you need in case you get a flat.
- Consider donating unused or older bike parts to someone or an organization in need.
- Pledge to support bike programs like People for Bikes or Bike Denver.
Stop in and see us in Golden, Colorado or visit us online at BikeParts.com to get Valentine’s Day ideas for you and your bike. We offer a huge selection of road bike parts, mountain bike parts, BMX bike parts and more. If you need it for your bike, then we have it! Be generous with your love this Valentine’s day! Let your bike know you love it! Happy Valentine’s Day from all of us a Peak Cycles Bicycle Shop!