For Father’s day, your dad doesn’t need a tie. He doesn’t need a gift with ribbons, fluff, or something that is going to sit on his desk. What he needs are no fluff gifts that make your dad’s cycling experience better!
As in – bike parts, cycling accessories, and cycling apparel! These are the gifts that keep on giving! If you’re stuck wondering what to get your cycling Dad for Father’s day, then look no further! At Peak Cycles Bicycle Shop, we have all the cycling apparel and cycling accessories, your Dad wants.
- New Bike: For those going all our for their cycling Dad, nothing beats a new bike! You might think, he already has one – maybe two- or even three bikes…how could he need another? Truth is, you can’t ever have enough bikes. Consider a new road bicycle or mountain bike for your Dad. Even better, opt for a fat bike!
- Bike Fit: Does your Dad complain of hands falling asleep while riding? Or shoulder or neck pain after a long ride? Ease your Dad’s discomfort with a bike fit. A bike fit isn’t just for professional riders – they are for anyone who rides whether they are a beginner or advanced rider. A bike fit helps ensure riding comfort but it also impacts technique which is crucial to preventing overuse injuries and how an athlete rides. Give us a call (303) 216-1616 or stop by the shop in Golden to schedule your Dad’s bike fit. Not only can we help him with the fit, but we carry all the bike parts required to get the bike in the very best setup for his riding needs.
- Tubes: This is one gift you absolutely positively will get used. Make sure you get the right size of tube. If you aren’t sure, stop in the Peaks Cycling Store and ask one of our friendly staff to help you.
- Bottles or hydration packs: Every cyclist has a ton of bottles, but that’s not the same as having good bottles. Buy a good bottle and stuff it with other goodies.
- Socks: Did you know Dad likes to wear their cycling socks even when he isn’t riding? Why? Because they are so comfortable. Pick out a pair of socks you like for your Dad and maybe even get a pair for yourself!
- Tires: Treat yourself to Dad to some new rubber! We have a ton of tires for road and mountain bikes.
- Bike Parts: So many bike parts – the question is what to purchase? Consider getting your Dad a high-quality wheelset. A good wheelset impacts ride quality, ease of pedaling, reliability, and functionality. Maybe purchase some new, lighter tires for your Dad’s wheels. Another option is to reconsider the current crankset and pedals setup.
- Power Meter: Is your Dad a data junkie? Then, this is the ideal gift for him! The main idea behind using cycling training tools is to dial in training to optimize performance as it relates to specific goals and objectives. Our post, The Best Training Aids to Launch into Spring Cycling, dives into the benefits of training with power. Stop in the shop for help to dial in the best power meter to purchase for your dad.
- Cycling Accessories: So what do you get a Dad that has everything? Cycling apparel! You can’t have too many jerseys, shorts, tights, jacket, sunglasses, and cycling shoes! Cycling apparel is much better than just getting another tie!
- Gift Certificates: Renew your Dad’s cycling enthusiasm by trying out new bike parts. Whether it’s a new saddle, shifters, brakes, seat post, fork, pedals, hubs or wheels, your Dad probably wants it. The usual problem is how to know exactly what to get. Our answer, get a gift certificate. Gift certificates can be used for purchasing all kinds of bike parts and cycling accessories.
See how easy it is to get your cycling Dad a great gift for Father’s Day? If by chance you are still in need of ideas for creative Father’s Day gifts, stop by the shop in Golden, Colorado or give us a call at Peak Cycles Bicycle Shop (303) 216-1616 and we’ll gladly help you out! Happy Father’s Day!