Now, if you’re scratching your head thinking you don’t need anything “new” per se, think again. Summer riding is right around the corner. Now is a great time to stock up on bike parts that wear out with regular use. Don’t wait until you hear odd little noises or you notice that your bike is taking too long for the brakes to engage before investigating. Take inventory now of soon to be needed parts, as in chains, cassettes, chainrings, brake pads, and cleats and save on the current sales we have going on. Check out if any bike parts sales might be a good upgrade or replacement for your current setup.
- Bike Closeouts on Giant and Specialized bikes!
- Cycling jackets and rain gear – up to 60% off!
- Save up to 50% off last year’s cycling shoes!
- Men’s cycling shorts and baggies are on sale. Get them in-store and online.
- Closeout and sale items up to 70% off. This includes brake parts, forks, and suspension, bike parts, cycling accessories. Check out what the closeout and sale items and see how much you can save!
- All Continental tires are 10-20% off!
If these savings don’t entice you and you need an additional rationale for making bike purchases, just remember bike parts matter. They keep you safe, comfortable, and physically active. What are you waiting for? Pump up your tires, lube your chain, and head into Peak Cycles Bicycle Shop or visit us online. Enjoy a great Memorial Day weekend of riding!