If you are a cyclist, you don’t just own a bike. At a minimum, you have a helmet, bike pump, and water bottle; you probably also own bike shoes, bike gloves, various sets of tires, bike tools, bike lights…the list goes on!
The fact is that keeping yourself and your bike in tip-top riding condition throughout the year requires the use of various bike parts, cycling accessories, and cycling apparel. And that can get expensive. But this 4th of July, it doesn’t have to! There are ways to save and declare independence from costly bike spending. Celebrate the holiday with our bike sales and closeouts!
- At Peak Cycles Bicycle Shop, we are slashing prices on ALL REMAINING 2018 Turbo Levo’s! Stop in the shop for a test ride before they’re gone!
- Up to 60% off Cycling jackets and rain gear!
- Up to 50% off last year’s cycling shoes!
- Big sales on Men’s cycling shorts and baggies!
- Up to 70% off closeout and sale items. This includes brake parts, forks, and suspension, bike parts, cycling accessories.
- Up to 10 – 20% all Continental tires!
That’s 6 easy ways to save money right now.
As a bonus, if you’ve wanted to try something new, now is the time to do it. Buy it at a discount and experiment with your bike set up. With so many bike parts – the question is what to purchase? Consider getting a high-quality wheelset. A good wheelset impacts ride quality, ease of pedaling, reliability, and functionality. Another option is to reconsider the current crankset and pedals setup. Again, you’ll need to stop by or call the shop for details but you never know what is available unless you ask!
Here’s the catch: to take advantage of all the savings, you actually need to make a purchase. Visit us online at BikeParts.com or stop in Peak Cycles Bicycle Shop to get the best 4th of July deals!