The Holiday Season is full on and if you have a cyclist or occasional bicycle rider on your Christmas list, it may be difficult to find just the right bike-related gift. But have no fear! We’ll help you blaze through your holiday shopping list and keep the holiday cheer. For starters, we’ll focus on small things — stuff that fits in a stocking.
- Tubes: This is one gift you absolutely positively will get used. Make sure you get the right size of tube. If you aren’t sure, stop in the Peaks Cycling Store and ask one of our friendly staff to help you. Or, visit us online at bikeparts.com
- A good bottle: Every cyclist has a ton of bottles, but that’s not the same as having good bottles. Buy a good bottle and stuff it with other goodies.
- Socks: Did you know cyclist like to wear their cycling socks even when they aren’t riding? Why? Because they are so comfortable. Pick out a pair of socks you like for your cyclist and maybe even get a pair for yourself!
- Warmers: We’re talking about head warmers, ear warmers, arm warmers, leg warmers, and shoe covers – all the necessities to keep your favorite cyclist warm and comfortable out on those chilly winter rides. They nice thing about these is that they fit nicely in a holiday stocking in as much as they do a cycling jersey!
- Gloves: Here’s another thing that every cyclist already has, but which every cyclist can always use more of.
- Bike nutrition – as in Energy bars / gels / chews: Instead of chocolate, fill the stocking (or water bottle) with nutrition, bars, gels, and drinks
your cyclist can use on the bike.
- Lube: Every cyclist goes through it and we’ve got tons of it.
- A gift for off the bike. Maybe your cyclist would enjoy a pint glass, a poster, or some other bike parts goodie.
Now, for bigger items, are you unsure of what to get? Check out popular mountainbike bike parts and popular road bike parts on our website for gift ideas. Another option? Give a gift that’s easy on the pocket book and light on the bike with PEAK CYCLES BICYCLE CLOSEOUTS!!! With 5-70% off on top products and over 2200 closeout and overstocked items you’ll be sure find a few bicycle components or cycling goodies your favorite cyclist will enjoy!
See how easy it is to purchase bike parts for your favorite cyclist? Happy Holidays!
[…] hit on Christmas morning. For starters, we’ll focus on small things — stuff that fits in a stocking. These are the usual […]