Boom! And the gun is off!
The USA Cycling Cyclo-cross National Championships are underway!
With an enthusiastic ‘cross culture and a permanent course at the Valmont Bike Park, the 2014 Cyclo-cross Nationals in Boulder, Colorado is providing an exciting atmosphere for some hotly-contested races for Stars-and-Stripes jerseys.
Here is your guide to event planning, course intel, who to watch and where to heckle! Get your cowbell on!
- 2014 – US Cyclocross Championships – Course Pre-Ride Video
- Photo Essay: The keys to the cyclocross nationals course in Boulder
- Q&A: Nationals course designer Webber recounts the story of Valmont Park
- Technical FAQ: The inside tech scoop for cyclocross nationals
- Colorado rider lineup in the 2014 cyclocross national championship elite races
- Gallery: Who are the 16 elite call-ups for cyclocross nationals?
Bike parts, Cowbells and Heckling Etiquette:
- Cyclocross Bicycle Parts and Cross Bike Components
- Cowbell etiquette – How to Play the Cowbell – entertaining video
- To Heckle, or Too Mean? – An Op-Ed on Heckling in Cyclocross by Daniel Curtin