In late summer and early fall, a new slogan can be heard on repeat: “Cross is coming.” Meaning another cyclocross season will soon be underway. And sure enough, late August is usually when the first cyclocross race is held in Golden, Colorado.
So, what does this mean? It means, in preparation for the upcoming cyclocross season, now is the time to cash in on all the bike part deals we have!
An all-time favorite of cross racers is the Feedback Sports Omnium Portable Trainer. It’s on sale now for $399. Folks love this trainer for warming up and cooling down for cross races. The Omnium trainer utilizes Internal Progressive Resistance (IPR) delivering a real-road feel with minimal noise. Added benefits are:
- Progressive magnetic resistance
- No assembly required–simply unfold and mount bike
- Bearings are greased and sealed, requiring no maintenance
- Includes heavy-duty tote bag for transport and storage
Adding to your savings are the sales we have going on for cycling apparel. As mentioned in our post, Race Prep: What to Bring to a Cyclocross Race, the list is long for cyclocross packing. There is gear for warming up, gear for racing, gear for cooling down, gear for the bikes and gear for creating a fun and enjoyable atmosphere. In addition, it is often not enough to have a single piece of equipment or clothing; several may be needed for the day. Take advantage of the specials we have to stock up on much-needed cycling accessories and cycling apparel.
- Up to 60% off Cycling jackets and rain gear!
- Up to 50% off last year’s cycling shoes!
- Big sales on Men’s cycling shorts and baggies!
- Up to 70% off closeout and sale items. This includes brake parts, forks, and suspension, bike parts, cycling accessories.
Remember, cross is coming!! Plan your cyclocross season now, order your bike parts at bikeparts.com and grab your cowbell!